• Do you want to visit the UK for tourism or to spend some time with a family member?
  • Are you interested in studying in any of the UK world class Universities?
  • Do you want to live and work legally in the UK?
  • Do you want to regularise your immigration status in the UK?
  • Do you want your family member or your spouse to come and live permanently with you in the UK?
  • Have you recently had your immigration application refused in the UK or from abroad?
  • Are you an EEA National or his/her family member and want to know your residence rights in the UK?
  • Do you consider yourself a Refugee?
  • Are you a UK business and needing business immigration advice?
  • Do you need mediation/Arbitration prior to starting a divorce of childcare petition?
  • Are you threatened with the curtailment of your residence permit by your sponsoring spouse/civil partner?
  • Do you need to collect debts or needing debt and money advice?
  • Are you generally confused of your situation in the UK?

If you answer yes to one or more of the questions, then Contact Us

With two of our offices in London, IAS pride ourselves on being specialists in work permits for those looking to move to the UK’s capital City. We have many years of experience in advising on, applying for, and successfully obtaining the relevant work permits and visas for individuals who are relocating to the UK for work related reasons. In addition to this, we also have extensive experience and knowledge of immigration at a corporate level, assisting and advising on sponsor license applications for many prominent and well-known London-based businesses. Our immigration specialists can assist you if you are looking to:

  •     Bring in workers from abroad on a permit to work in your London based business
  •     Obtain a work permit for a role you have secured in London
  •     Obtain a work visa for a move to London with your existing company or employer
  •     Invest in or buy a London based business as a foreign businessman/woman
  •     Expand your international business with the addition of a London office as a foreign businessman/woman
  •     Open a business in London as a foreign businessman/woman
  •     Come to London to secure a job in a sector/field where skills are in short supply
  •     Apply for a work permit for the UK when your study visa is coming to an end

In any of these circumstances, our specialists can help you throughout the process from initial consultation through to a successful outcome. We have immigration specialists based in both Southwark and Hounslow, making our services easily accessible, no matter where in London you’re based. If you’re ready to start an application, or simply need further immigration advice then get in touch with our central London office on +44(0)2085 954222



Who we are

Babs & Co. Legal Practitioners is specialists in all areas of UK Immigration, UK Visas, UK Family [ +more ]


What we do

Our firm is differentiated by its focused and quality approach to  all your legal and immigration needs+more ].


Our Fees & Charges

These fees represent our typical anticipated charges for commonly requested legal services .[ +more ]



The purpose of the Resources section of our website is to provide insight and understanding  into the legal issues [+more ]

Let us advise, assist and represent you in all immigration, nationality and asylum

UK Visa Services

Stay Up To Date

Signup for our Newsletters

Latest News

Office Location


Location: Ground Floor, Estuary House196 Ballards Road,  Dagenham  RM10 9AB, it is opposite of the Mcdonals Car Pak on A13, (Ballards Road)

Local Buses are buses 174 or 175 from Dagenham Heathway Station, Bus 287 from Barking Station, Bus 145 from Dagenham Dock Station and the Nearest Station is Dagenham Heathway OR Dagenham Dock. 

The UK Office is Regulated by the OISC in respect of Immigration Services Ref: F201000046

Image result for oisc logo